Monday, October 10, 2005

Canadian Thanksgiving Weekend

Hi Bloggers,

Just a quickie note. I am visiting my family in my hometown (Victoria) for the Canadian Thanksgiving...Some not-as-yet-named Viceroy types have been showing up in the flowers (esp. the reflections of flowers)...Other than that, I am focusing on the family this weekend.

By the way, banal life looked more beautiful today to me... much more than usual...the worldly object colours were nicely highlighted with gorgeous cyan, blue and purple hues. It is almost as if the gardens of NuMiami are converging with the gardens in Victoria..

Perhaps Butchart Gardens is the gateway portal between dimensions?

I am not sure why this is but I am certainly not complaining :-)

Will be back to blogging in the coming days.

Cheerios,

Jeremy o. Turner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home