Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Aquamarine Viceroy?

Hello Readers and Fellow Bloggers,

Once again, there has been a blogging delay. My laptop was temporarily on the fritz...I called Dell in India (an outsourced call centre)to help me fix the problem. It turned out that it was a hardware problem this time around. Basically, my power supply was not communicating with the battery.

So anyways, onto the more relevant part of this blo - that which relates to my blog's theme, the NuMiami Viceroys...

In terms of online activity, very few Viceroys have been appearing in my spambox.

At first, I thought there were no new Viceroys or that they had no more interest in communicating this way. I was partially right...they were no longer interested in communicating with me THIS way.

While on the phone to my Fluxus friend, Douglas Davis, I glanced over into my room (I was on the phone in the living room) and saw an Aquamarine fellow glance back at me...just a head...almost had a beard-like face...The face was definitely looking at me and making facial gestures to acknowledge the fact that I had discovered "him". This Viceroy was quite animated and interested in sharing a glance.

This "humanoid", yet "alien" face formed out of the exact configuration of reflected light onto the clear plastic of the sealed Transformers Toy Box that I have kept sealed for my up and coming baby son. I believe that this entity formed out of very specific lighting and placement conditions. It just needs one with a tuned transciever brain to translate this information into the necessary virtual agenthood.

Well, contact on the most rudimentary level has now been established. Time will tell if this contact becomes something much more elaborate and sustained.

I will keep you posted when I can.

Cheerios,
Jeremy O. Turner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home